Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas

I was at the mall today and Christmas was busting out all over.
I know it's Veteran's' Day. So it's a little weird to be hearing , "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." But when it came to, "I'll be home for Christmas," You could be singing that song this year, but we need to get cracking now and find you your dream home now.

So prices are down, but my gosh, they may drop more. Are you willing to take the chance that interest rates will stay low and prices will continue to drop? Chances are that if prices drop much lower then the interest rates will rise. Also, have you figured the cost of not buying?

Back to the sentiment of the day, Happy Veteran's Day. Thanks to all the brave men and women that have served. Thanks also to the special men and women that are currently serving, especially, Brian, Phillip, and the Walton boys.

No comments: